CHINESE HAND MASSAGE
The hands contain many thousands of sensory nerve endings which make them one of the most sensitive areas of the body.
The early Chinese developed a technique of acupressure which provided the basis for reflex zones, and the relative points and connections between different parts of the body.
It is well documented that the Chinese, Japanese, Indians and Egyptians worked on the hands and feet to promote good health. Many of the long established principles developed then are now available to be used in the modern practice.
The ancient art of Chinese Hand Massage is a therapeutic practice, aligning the energy frequencies of the body and promoting self healing.
Chinese hand massage is especially beneficial to those who do intricate, heavy and/or repetitive work using their hands, sufferers of RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) and Carpal Tunnel.
Some of the more specific benefits are:-
- Ease tension/stiffness
- Keeps hands supple
- Improves dexterity/flexibility
- Improves sensitivity within the hands
- Beautifying them
- Pain reduction
- Helps to regulate bowel/gastrointestinal motility
- Relieve/improve symptoms associated with multiple sclerosis
- Relieve/improve symptoms of Scoliosis, Kyphosis and Lordosis
YOUR TREATMENT WILL INCLUDE:-
- Initial Grounding
- Relaxation and Energy Balancing
- Each side (Hand/Arm) Massaged separately
- Grapeseed Oil (please click on OILS USED)
- Music and Incense (Complimentary/Optional)
60 min – Full Treatment = £30
Alternatively a Course of 4 (minimum recommended, paid in advance) = £100
75 min – Luxury Treatment (including a luxurious Hand soak) = £35
Alternatively a course of 4 (minimum recommended, paid in advance) = £120
Duration to include Consultation, Aftercare, etc
Notes = Please ensure skin is clean (free from rings/bracelets/watches), ideally shoulders will need to be exposed (to receive the full treatment)
Links to other useful pages on my website:-
Member of the
Guild of Holistic Therapists